The work will be done in six different work packages. To meet the goals within a period of 30 months, the work packages will run partly in parallel:
WP2: Information gathering
- Inventory of resources: Assessment of the biomass resources in the communities.
- Study of trends in biomass related enterprises creation and development.
- Study of best practices.
WP3: Detection of business opportunities for entrepreneurs and SMEs.
- Description of market gaps.
- Analysis of the feasibility of opportunities in the regions.
- Selection of potential market opportunities.
WP4: Development of regional biomass business development action plans.
- Assessment of technology transfer and market opportunities.
- Regulation and incentive proposals for Public Administrations.
- Analysis of the state or the art.
- Elaboration of proposals: Incentives and regulations.
- Recommendation paper.
- Meetings with Public Administrations.
WP5: Communication and Dissemination.
- Awareness campaign.
- Branding and promotion.
- Local dissemination, including workshops.
- Dissemination to municipalities, local and regional governments.
- EU dissemination, including website of the project.
WP6: Common Dissemination Activities.