The aim of this project is to promote biomass technologies by developing regional biomass business development action plans in order to foster the deployment of biomass-related initiatives and to initiate the necessary regional investments and actions in biomass technologies.
BIOBUSINESS will investigate:
- Promotion of entrepreneurship in biomass-related sector, covering the whole chain.
- Promotion of SMEs development by fostering biomass-related activities among existing biomass companies and other companies from other different sectors (Intrapreneurship).
- New market and business opportunities in biomass chain.
- Establishment of the adequate legislative framework and corresponding instruments (ordinances, tax cuts…) for biomass initiatives.
- Promotion of technology transfer opportunities in biomass-related sector.
- Economical development, employment and environmental benefits for the communities.
- Entrepreneurs, SMEs and promoters.
- Private investors, Seed Capital and Risk Capital societies.
- Industrial and Service-related SMEs.
- Municipalities and Governments (Local, provincial, regional, national).
- Community representatives.
- Energy Management Agencies.
- Industrial Development Agencies.